Saturday, December 13, 2008

The most beautiful cat in the world



"A cat will make itself the companion of your hours of work, of loneliness, or of sadness." Theophile Gautier.

Next year marks the tenth year of Kafka ''Kaffy'' Meredith and the sixth year since I became her servant.

I have not been a very good servant and often other people have had to help me care for her. Thankfully she has not been

taken by the RSPCA.

Kaffy has, however, been a wonderful master. If I am sad she cuddles me. If she needs food or water she lets me know. And visitors to the house are always made welcome.

Kaffy loves people. She is not discriminating at all - any available lap will soon be taken. She is affectionate and easy going.

So this is a public thank you to Kaffy herself for being easy to live with and compassionate and to all those people who helped me take care of her properly.

God Bless

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment