Here are the good points
- The little Aboriginal boy who played 'Nullah' was superb. Cute but strong. Caught between two cultures.
- Nicole Kidman was awesome. She looked extremely pretty and acted very feisty.
- Hugh Jackman complemented Kidman perfectly and the tension/attraction between them was 'just right'
- The film highlighted the 'stolen generation' and was respectful of Aboriginal culture
- David Wenham was great as the evil cattle owner who stole, killed and manipulated people to get money/cattle
- The bombing of Darwin was realistic and placed the film in history
- The scenery was stunning and formed a perfect backdrop to the film.
I suggest everyone goes to this film. It is the best Australian film I have ever seen and is both entertaining and historical.
God Bless you all